Lets see your game mounts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonLester

Reaction score
This is my 2007 buck officialy scored 153" 20 inch inside spread.

christmas2008006.jpg

christmas2008008.jpg

christmas2008011.jpg

Lets see yours

JasonLester said:
I love the Euro mounts... I figure unless I come close to my other one it will be Euro mount. Nice job.
Thanks. I was pleased with the outcome for my first attempt. The 9 point didn't have great length on the tines but it was
21 5/8th spread.

JMichael said:
JasonLester said:
I love the Euro mounts... I figure unless I come close to my other one it will be Euro mount. Nice job.
Thanks. I was pleased with the outcome for my first attempt. The 9 point didn't have great length on the tines but it was
21 5/8th spread.

He's a nice buck for sure...did you ever have him scored...he's pretty symetrical....he probably would score good.

I wouldn't pass on either of those deer....I haven't had a buck in range all year.

JasonLester said:
He's a nice buck for sure...did you ever have him scored...he's pretty symetrical....he probably would score good.

I wouldn't pass on either of those deer....I haven't had a buck in range all year.

No I didn't have him scored and wouldn't even hazard a guess as to what he would score.

The 6 point came from a federal refuge on a 2 day/2 bag limit permit hunt. Their regulations state that you must shoot and check a doe before you can shoot a buck. His daddy walked by less than 10 yds. from me first thing on opening morning, and all I could do was admire him. I got my doe 30 minutes later and got the 6 point the next afternoon.

Last year I got my limit of 5. They raised the limit to 6 this year and I got skunked. LoL

Wallijig,

Very nice! When do you want me to show up to hunt? LOL

Love the goose mount.

JMichael said:
The 6 point came from a federal refuge on a 2 day/2 bag limit permit hunt. Their regulations state that you must shoot and check a doe before you can shoot a buck. His daddy walked by less than 10 yds. from me first thing on opening morning, and all I could do was admire him. I got my doe 30 minutes later and got the 6 point the next afternoon.

I used to hunt on the Army post I was stationed at. We had the same rules. I had a huge buck walk by just yards away and had to just watch him as I hadn't killed my doe yet... it was cool though.

Been a slow year here for sure. I got some new hunting area so that helped...actually where I shot my doe this year.

Here are mine...

The shoulder mount buck is the 1st deer I had ever shot. The euro mount was the buck I shot last year.

The mallard was the 1st greenhead I shot. The hybrid red ear was caught out of my aunts pond when I was like 7 or 8 (the picture does not do it justice. It's 11 3/8". I caught it bass fishing on a purple/pink twisty tail worm)

Attachments

• photo(53).JPG
    photo(53).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,384
  • photo(54).JPG
    photo(54).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2,384
  • photo(56).JPG
    photo(56).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,384
  • photo(55).JPG
    photo(55).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,384
I didn't think to take pictures last year, forgot my phone, and I don't think I've ever taken pictures of a mounted one.

Here's a few of those little southern deer.

Attachments

• DSC00145.JPG
    DSC00145.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 2,269
  • 12-25-09-2b.JPG
    12-25-09-2b.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 2,269
  • IMG_0212_b.JPG
    IMG_0212_b.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,269
  • COE Thanksgiving.JPG
    COE Thanksgiving.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,269
I really enjoy seeing everyones mounts!! Here are some of my mule deer mounts. Two are archery and one is black powder.

Attachments

• 2012-07-24_08-41-39_382.jpg
    2012-07-24_08-41-39_382.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,218

Latest posts