2016 official Trail Camera Thread

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got out tot he woods to get my camera. For sure I thought someone stole it, as I could not locate it and the GPS had me all over the place. :D

HUNT0023.jpg

HUNT0029.jpg

HUNT0041.jpg

HUNT0049.jpg

No earth shattering record bucks, but Im a meat hunter more than a trophy hunter.

Here are a few I pulled on Sunday. Camera has only been up for a week. My Dad and I planted a 5 acre field on our hunting property with about 4+ acres of corn. Between the corn and the woods line we planted a food plot. Our first time doing either and they both have turned out great. My Dad drew a bear permit this year and based on the trail camera evidence, he might get a shot at one. Anxious to get back out and check the camera again!!

STC_0007_zpsttsob1rw.jpg

I think this one is a different bear than the first picture. Looks bigger to me. But I'm no expert on judging bear sizes.
STC_0019_zpsrqgf4ipy.jpg

STC_0020_zpsojgzoxcr.jpg

A few deer enjoying the food plot.
STC_0033_zpsnvs1zhhe.jpg

STC_0038_zpskohg40ub.jpg

STC_0010_zpsz5wytkzf.jpg

A few from my Dad's trail camera he pulled over the weekend. The bear is still hanging around. Not sure if it's the same bear as the previous pictures or not. But hopefully it hangs around. Bear season is in from 10/24-10/28.

STC_0008_zpsuuhikodz.jpg

STC_0022_zpsk7w9l0tu.jpg

A little buck from my Dad's second trail camera.
10030117_zpsf7xjukty.jpg

And a kamikaze bird???
STC_0016_zpsldo3xvxi.jpg

Here is a few from my cam this year. Stuck the 9 pointer in the pics 5pm opening day. :D

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 5,641
  • IMG_0145.jpg
    IMG_0145.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 5,641
  • IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 5,641
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 5,641
  • IMG_0224.png
    IMG_0224.png
    262.3 KB · Views: 5,641
  • IMG_0179.jpg
    IMG_0179.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 5,641
Some new pictures from my Dad's 2 cameras that he pulled over the weekend. Bear season comes in on the 24th, so hopefully he'll get a shot at one of them.

STC_0007_zpspmeosy0f.jpg

STC_0008%201_zpsjrwnuibp.jpg

STC_0035_zpsu7pou3pl.jpg

These are from a different property. We have a lot of bears roaming around.
10070063_zpspvncbgfa.jpg

10120814_zpswdos8uhr.jpg

BigTerp said:
STC_0035_zpsu7pou3pl.jpg

*******************************************************************************************

How can you be sure? You've only seen two at one time. It might be just those two, getting around quite a bit.
Just sayin'

Roger

GTS225 said:
BigTerp said:
STC_0035_zpsu7pou3pl.jpg

*******************************************************************************************

How can you be sure? You've only seen two at one time. It might be just those two, getting around quite a bit.
Just sayin'

Roger

Mostly from all we've seen the past several years. These are also from two different cameras on my grandfathers 2 properties that are separated by a few miles and 6 lanes of highway. So based on just camera evidence there are at least 3. Our DNR has also increased the bear lottery system allowing for more tags in our area which indicates the bear population is continuing to rise. 15 years ago we rarely would see a bear. Now, it's rare to not see one if your out deer hunting during the early season. But I guess I can't really be sure, if that's your point?

BigTerp said:
Nice Jim!! Now you'll have to figure out how to sleep at night and how to extend your PTO at work.
:LOL2:

Here is where I need some help figuring these things out. As you can see these jokers like to get in front of the camera after legal hunting hours (half our before sunrise and half hour after sunset). What should I do?

Jim said:
BigTerp said:
Nice Jim!! Now you'll have to figure out how to sleep at night and how to extend your PTO at work.
:LOL2:

Here is where I need some help figuring these things out. As you can see these jokers like to get in front of the camera after legal hunting hours (half hour before sunrise and half hour after sunset). What should I do?

Maybe you'll to have to change "last call" on your land to about 5:00 p.m.

Latest posts