Dipping Sauce

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brine

Reaction score
Do you have an all-around favorite dipping sauce? I mean something you can pour over ribs, dip your fish or chicken in, or add to your buger etc... I didn't until a few weeks ago.

So, I make a trip down to Panama City Beach for some relaxation/fishing. I take a charter out, and on the way back in, the Captain fillet's up several fish to eat on the way back home. (pretty kool). So anyway, he fries up the fish, and I see a big bottle of ketchup that looks to have cocktail sauce in it. So, I squeeze some out on the plate and proceed to dip my fish in it and shazaaaam.... That's mighty fine sauce.

Yes, the fish was great on it's own, but the sauce made it that much better. So, I asked the Captain... who made the sauce? He replies that it's a product called Super Sauce and that the boat owner was related to the inventor and gave me a phone number to speak to someone about buying some. Come to find out, the place it's made is about a 20 minute ride from my home in GA. :shock:

I've since bought a few bottles and used it on fish, chicken, and pork tenderloin as a dipping sauce. It's labled as a BBQ sauce (which I guess it is) but I wouldn't use "normal" bbq sauce like this, so there is something distinctly different in taste than a traditional bbq sauce.

I have no affiliation with the company other than I'm currently addicted to their product.

Here is their site: https://www.supersauceitsmightyfine.com/

I never even looked at the shipping costs because I can buy it local. :?

I'm happy to ship some out if you think I could do it for less. I don't do much shipping so I'm not familiar with "normal" shipping costs.

For fried fish, I like ketchup with Louisiana hot sauce in it. Lately I've been using the roasted garlic flavor and really like it. It's not real hot and has a great flavor. As a matter of fact, had some last night with fresh speckled trout me and my girfriend caught Tuesday.

MOE said:
For fried fish, I like ketchup with Louisiana hot sauce in it. Lately I've been using the roasted garlic flavor and really like it. It's not real hot and has a great flavor. As a matter of fact, had some last night with fresh speckled trout me and my girfriend caught Tuesday.

Sounds good!

Finally got around to trying it. I made a pork butt and I figured what the heck might as well break it open. It is not a thick BBQ sauce, but more of a thick soupy consistency.

I am hooked on it! :LOL2: I have not used BBQ sauce on anything since. I even used a little as a side for my veggie omelet. What am I going to do after this bottle runs out?

2 Thumbs up! Cant wait to try it with some crispy wings on the grill.

Jim said:
Finally got around to trying it. I made a pork butt and I figured what the heck might as well break it open. It is not a thick BBQ sauce, but more of a thick soupy consistency.

I am hooked on it! :LOL2: I have not used BBQ sauce on anything since. I even used a little as a side for my veggie omelet. What am I going to do after this bottle runs out?

=D>

Yet another reason to come fish with some GA TinBoaters \:D/

Brine said:
Jim said:

=D>

Yet another reason to come fish with some GA TinBoaters \:D/

Or buy some property...... 8)

Latest posts