91 fisher hawk with fold down steering?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soggybottom

Reaction score
So I just bought this boat. 91 fisher hawk cs 16.

FD2BDEDF-319F-4B15-9DFE-8D1A57E6F565.jpeg

23AA65BE-402E-433B-9E67-939BA660172B.jpeg

26374ECC-58BC-4CC3-8313-6A5ABE550817.jpeg

Super clean/well taken care of, I really like the layout, and I got a good deal on it. Just wondering if anyone has seen one like this before with the forward mounted center console that folds down. You pull 2 pins and the center console drops below the deck giving you a flat casting platform. I can’t find any pictures or info anywhere online.

I keep seeing this picture in my head. I see a normal 5 inch chop on the water. Here comes this rig with driver on board running about 23mph into the wind and chop. Anyone else see his glasses bounce of his nose and overboard into the water? Anyone else see the driver accidentally biting threw his tongue and choking on the loose piece? How about all his fillings in his teeth coming loose and flying into his passengers eyes blinding them for days? And lastly the steering hook up at the motor cracking putting the boat into an endless 360° starboard spin because the driver has passed out from loss of blood and both passengers are blinded by his fillings in their eyes!!! 😀

Yikes, what an imagination!

But seriously I’ve had it out a couple times now and it rides like a dream. Handles small chop fine. Not a boat you’d want to take on rough seas anyhow. It reminds me of these river boats:

61038982-D51C-456D-A79D-E4D6C69AAF6C.jpeg

Gives you a good view over the bow of rocks and logs.

Never seen a fold down center console....nice idea
Boat looks real nice as well, didn't you just build a Lowe?

Latest posts