Possible 12' v hull purchase

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h20man

Reaction score
Hello everyone I just recently joined and spotted a 12' v hull with trailer for sale somewhat locally. The seller has lowered his price to $550 obo and I may go take a look at it in a few days. He says the boat is in good shape, new paint, and trailer is galvenized in good shape as well. If it looks good I will offer $475 and go no higher than $500. Does this boat look decent for the price. I would probably just add a floor to the middle section with some seats, trolling motor, and depth finder. There aren't a ton of jons listed around here and most that are seem like they are listed for way too much. Thanks in advance
3kc3pb3of5Oc5Q15S0989ce2f538c70f6178a.jpg

3kb3pe3o65Q95P75Sb9891698081d1d061dfe.jpg

Looks decent from here. I like the open space in the middle, but make sure it feels solid and sturdy. The middle bench was removed.

My thoughts exactly. You may have to put that middle seat back in or put in some bracing.
But unless the trailer or boats has real problems, it is worth $500.00 (IMO).

I paid $500 recently for this same deal plus a trolling motor and I dont regret a penny of it.

I did get a trolling motor with my boat, but it wasnt a great one and your boat looks to be in much better shape than mine is. I say go for it!

ben2go said:
There is one kinda like that in SC.Is that it?If so I'd by it at $550.It seems to be a fairly clean and solid boat.
No I am in Delaware. I passed on the boat. I'm really not in a hurry to get one and am holding out for something more complete or something that I really want.

h20man said:
ben2go said:
There is one kinda like that in SC.Is that it?If so I'd by it at $550.It seems to be a fairly clean and solid boat.
No I am in Delaware. I passed on the boat. I'm really not in a hurry to get one and am holding out for something more complete or something that I really want.

Here's a nice looking boat in your neck of the woods.
For $150, the price is right. Just need a trailer.

https://lancaster.craigslist.org/boa/1329967118.html

boat-1.jpg

Latest posts