new member - pics & legal question

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyBob365

Reaction score
I'm 17 and after working all summer i saved up and bought myself a jon boat! after talking to some people at a lake, i was convinced to build a deck. have a 1432 which i built a deck similar to Nevillizer (great work man!), and since I'm only 140 and 5' 8" i went for a deck i could stand on...

CIMG0003.jpg

CIMG0006.jpg

yeah, i know i still gotta staple down the sides and will tomorrow.

as for the legal question, if i bring a second person with me do i need to put an actual seat somewhere? cause i remember something about nobody being on the bow of the boat while its motion, but all i have is a trolling motor right now, if that even matters.

I think what they are talking about is sun bathers on the bows of speed boats :D I think if the other person it sitting on the back of the deck while in route or fish from it, it should be alright, might not want to have two people on the bow fishing at the same time though.

hey yall, sorry for such a delayed post, but just though i'd let ya know me and my pal didn't flip over!

it wasn't too bad, my friend is a dumb***, countless times he would lean over without giving me a heads up.

Latest posts