19 foot dakota

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

19footbubba

Reaction score
ok well i found a guy tryin to sell a 19 foot dokata john boat for 250, jst wondering before i buy it if that sounds like a deal or not. its in really good condition and looks great, jst wanted some feed back first.

thanks alot.

Unless it is a total wreck, a 19' Dakota for $250, even without a trailer or motor, sounds like a steal. Definately check it out.
Heck, I could easily get that for my 1440 jon by itself.

idk what kinda shape its in but i figure its pretty good cause the guy uses it on the weekends, he jst has to sell it cause he is moving and has no need for it anymore, im gonna buy a motor iwth it from him for 500 bucks for the boat and motor...no trailer, but i might be getting one for free, and the motor is a 25 hp honda 2 stroke.

oh and you dont think a 19 foot is too big right? i mean the bigger the better is uppose, endless posibilities.s

19' to big?
Unless you are talking about floating shallow streams, I dont see how it could be too big.

awesomeee, whats the smallest trailer i could use you think? think i could use a 14 foot trailer?

with some metal and a welder a 14" trailer could work. more than likely gonna have to extend the tounge and make some bracing for it

Latest posts