V-Hull 13' 8"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdhall

Reaction score
This site inspired me to buy an old aluminum vhull off of craig's list. 13'8" something or nother. Now I am done modding it and I just don't like the vhull, it sucks trying to pull it up on the bank. I live on a lake and the main reason I got it was to leave it in the water.

Anyway here's what it looks like now, I didn't take before photos stupidly. Anybody want it, its been under the shed since I put carpet in it, haven't even put it in the water since then. I fished it with the deck on it a couple of times to make sure I liked it before I carpeted it. It's located in South Georgia is anyone has a reasonable offer.

Attachments

• vhull 002.JPG
    vhull 002.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 698
  • vhull 003.JPG
    vhull 003.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 698
  • vhull 005.JPG
    vhull 005.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 698
  • vhull 008.JPG
    vhull 008.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 698
That boat looks like the twin sister to mine. Mine is a 1965 Sears.
The Minnow Bucket
If you like the boat and just don't like beaching it, consider a permanent landing spot. I have a friend that took some angle iron and made carpet covered rails that extend into the water with a winch on top to help pull it up. He even built a carport type cover to keep rain out of the boat.

Yeah if it was intended to be in the water all the time it might be a good idea to do Henry said anyway. The mods look nice.

I did that actually, A moveable one, but the water level just doesn't stay consistent enough for it to work. I even dug out a huge hole to pull it up in, the water level dropped and I was back to square one. I'll probably just keep putting it in and out until someone wants it. Thanks!

Latest posts