New to site,...hello!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaNymph14R

Reaction score
I just happened to stumble across this site via a link from a fishing website,...so yes,...I am new here. I am originally from Gas City,In.,...I currently live,and work,in Bluffton,In. I am a fork lift
truck operator at a non-perishable grocery products distribution center in the Shipping Dept. on
3rd Shift. I currently own a 1973 Sea Nymph 14R(hence my username)"Big Water" boat that is
powered by a mid 1960's Evinrude Fastwin 18 outboard. When not in use,she sits on an older
assembled trailer(I am assuming that means home made,possibly). When it comes to fishing,I
focus my attention on panfish,...crappie,blue gill,red ear,sun fish,and perch,...my main species
is crappie. Soon as I find out how to post pics here of my rig,they will come soon. :)

Attachments

• boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    337.6 KB · Views: 395
  • boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 395
  • boat3.jpg
    boat3.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 395
  • boat4.jpg
    boat4.jpg
    262.8 KB · Views: 395
  • boat5.jpg
    boat5.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 395
Hey, welcome to the site. I see we have somethings in common. I am an inventory control manager for one of our country's largest food distributor's, and until about 4 months ago I owned a 1988 Seanymph 14R.

I might want to point out that in those photos that you seen two different motors on my rig. When
I first got the boat,it had the smaller 9.5 HP Johnson on there that you see in the last two pics.
The first three pics are with the current motor that the Johnson was traded for,...the 18 HP
Evinrude Fastwin. Now,I ask you,...does that Evinrude look clean for her age or what,...especially
when you look under the hood/cowl?

From a fellow Sea Nymph owner - Welcome. I have a 16 footer that I'll be modding this winter (hopefully).

Latest posts