Some pics for Tracker Tom

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huntndogs

Reaction score
This my 1654 Tracker & 50hp yamaha. The Jack plate is a Cook Manufacturing Co. (CMC). You can see the Jack plate trim gauge and water pressure guage (Recommended with a J/P) on the console, the battery under the front deck and wiring/ fuel filter behind the rear seat. I included a pic of the boat when a buddy and I were about 2 miles off-shore in the Pacific catching Bonita and Bass where you can see there is a wood cover over the area behind the seat covering the wires and gas tank.
IMG_2238.jpg
Wiring, battery switch, fuel tank and fuel filter
IMG_2245.jpg
Jack Plate (CMC)
IMG_2247.jpg
Tach, water presure, trim guages
IMG_2248.jpg
Batt. under front deck
IMG_2793.jpg
Lol....Offshore with home built bait tank
IMG_3702.jpg
Duck hunting the Colorado river

That's a great looking rig. Very clean looking work in the back on all the plumbing and electrical. I should probably make a cover for the back area like you have. The boat looks great.

I'd been very tempted to try a jack plate myself but a manual one. I had found one on another forum for a great deal and was thinking about calling the guy. Then I went fishing today with a friend and we got on the subject and low and behold, he has a manual 6" rapid jack model sitting behind his shop from when he switched to a hydraulic one. He sent it home with me. I can't wait to try it.

Nice looking boat you have,real clean.
Is your dog a german wirehair,can't really tell?

Yes, she is an 8 year old GWP and I also have a 17 week old puppy...Thanks for the kudos!

Latest posts