Canoe

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonr95

Reaction score
I have this canoe I thought about selling because I just don't have room for it in my garage. It's a wood frame and fiberglass and has floatation that runs down both sides. It is very wide and has a keel on the bottom which I understand means that it is a lake canoe. Supposedly came from a camp in New York state. Has white numbers stenciled on the bottom that are barely readable. There is no other writings or markings. Does anybody know anything about it or how much I should ask for it or know of any web sites with information on this canoe?

Thanks

Jason

Attachments

• Craigslist_3213.JPG
    Craigslist_3213.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 395
  • Craigslist_3214.JPG
    Craigslist_3214.JPG
    673.7 KB · Views: 395
Not sure what brand it is. You've already listed it on Craigslist (according to the pic info), but haven't set a price yet? I've always heard thet the end of the season is the best time to sell/buy a boat, and hope it sells quickly. :)

Not listed yet. That's what my wife named the pictures after modifications so she would know which ones to put on. Bought 1436 Tracker Topper so this needs to go.

Thanks

Jason

Latest posts