Don't forget the STA-BIL !!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckybassman

Reaction score
Just thought I would remind you all not to forget to "winterize" your fuel for the winter. Unless you're like me and don't give your fuel time to even get stale!!! :lol:

I would if I could get Tracker to finish (start actually) the warranty work on mine. Been in the shop since 10/30 and TODAY, they ordered parts for it. :x

Andy,

I did some searching on another site and found a phone number from one of the older posts (10/05). Don't know if it's still good, but might as well give it a try:

Tracker Corporate Office: 417-873-4555. If you get through, have your boat/hull# handy.

Hope it helps :)

flounderhead59 said:
I would if I could get Tracker to finish (start actually) the warranty work on mine. Been in the shop since 10/30 and TODAY, they ordered parts for it. :x

Any luck with your boat?

Fishin NJ said:
I use sta-bil year round in all my fuels, gas, 2 cycle for everything!!! it will not hurt and will for certain cut down and your maintenance cost!

Same here but I still start my lawn mower, weed eater once a month for 1/2 hour until spring...

I run my tractor ,weed wacker and blower dry then store them .
my boat get the stabil in the tank over the winter.

ACarbone624 said:
Any luck with your boat?

I'm calling them tomorrow, Hope they are open. They better be all done with it but on the other hand if they are then I'll be pissed because they didn't call me to tell me.

Latest posts