new boat!! pics

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yankyfan100

Reaction score
I snagged a new boat today, well new to me. Its a Sears model number 581-61803-0 serial number IS4OF 2089. It is 13.5 feet long (weird) and 53 inches at its widest point. Best of all, i got it for $100! No dents, maybe 1 leak from a quick leak test. Pics will be up later. The gears are turning in my head about mods now..uh ohh

what is the going price for a boat like this?

well i got the trolling motor, motorguide 45 lb thrust varimax, and seats, rod holders etc. the thing that sucks is is that i leave for college on sunday..therefore all mods will have to wait until about may. It's going to kill me every time i think about summer ahh!! As for the yanks phills..very possible but i want to see yanks dodgers, i would love to see torre against the yanks who threw him out..

does anyone know a good way to clean aluminum besides sanding? I don't want to paint the boat (to much $$ and maintenance) but i want the aluminum to look nice and clean. Any chemical cleaners or something like that?

Nice boat! :beer:

Around here us RedSox fans :wink: would pay around $300-$400 for a boat like that.

For cleaning it, I have heard people use a product called Sharkhide. I have never used it so I can not vouch for it.

https://www.sharkhide.com/index.html

Latest posts