Teal season opens this Saturday

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick50

Reaction score
Well i think i finally figured out how to shrink the pictures and post a picture of the boat.....

Teal season opens this saturday!!!!

Had to take the outboard off and reinstall the go devil motor and put the duck blind back on.

Attachments

• P1010650.JPG
    P1010650.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 423
  • P1010649.JPG
    P1010649.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 423
Gatortrax?

Our season doesn't open until next Wed. :(

I have a bad feeling that a lot of the teal are already south of us this year.

No it s not a gatortrax, wish it was those are some heavy duty boats, it is an alweld and I made the blind myself.

I don t know about the teal myself, I haven t heard any reports about them in the marsh where i hunt..some people that were fishing in the area did not see any.

I will try to get a better picture of the motor........

Looks Great!! I wish I could join you on a hunt. I can't justify the $$$$ on a Louisianna hunting license. It's bad enough paying the $90 to fish in LA.

Jim said:
Dumb question! :LOL2:

How do you trailer the boat like that? wouldn't the blind fly apart?

Good question. Rick50 and I are good friends and coworkers. He is on 2nd shift and I'm sure he will answer tomorrow. I've seen his rig several times and never paid attention as to how the blind is put together. I see them all over the place this time of year doing 70+ MPH on the intersate going to the launch. You have me curious also.

The blind material is pretty durable and you can t see it there is webbing under neath it reinforcing, also the blind when it folds down overlaps itself.

Here are some pictures of the motor.....

Attachments

• P1010656.JPG
    P1010656.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 362
  • P1010663.JPG
    P1010663.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 362

Latest posts