Parts for older Coleman Crawdad

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poolie

Reaction score
I met BassBoy this past Sunday and made the transaction for his old Coleman Crawdad. What a cool little boat. I'm sure I've seen them before but never paid too much attention. I see that several TinBoat folks have them, which brings me to this question. Anyone know of a source for the aluminum tubing and connectors? It's missing a couple pieces for the front shelf, and while not really needed, I'm obsessive about that kind of stuff and would like to more or less restore it. Since Coleman no longer makes the boats and the new manufacture (Pelican) doesn't use the aluminum frame I figure that stuff is hard to come by. I've Googled, but there's so much stuff out there it's hard to weed through.

Thanks,

Thanks Jim, I'll stop by on the way home and check it out. Taking her on the maiden voyage this weekend.

I met BassBoy this past Sunday and made the transaction for his old Coleman Crawdad. What a cool little boat. I'm sure I've seen them before but never paid too much attention. I see that several TinBoat folks have them, which brings me to this question. Anyone know of a source for the aluminum tubing and connectors? It's missing a couple pieces for the front shelf, and while not really needed, I'm obsessive about that kind of stuff and would like to more or less restore it. Since Coleman no longer makes the boats and the new manufacture (Pelican) doesn't use the aluminum frame I figure that stuff is hard to come by. I've Googled, but there's so much stuff out there it's hard to weed through.

Thanks,

Is there a way I can get in touch with Bassboy to ask how I can get original crawdad seats?
Thanks Race

Latest posts