New to the forum

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bay chaser

Reaction score
Hey guys and ladies, I am new to the forum and frankly, i'm gonna need alot of help. First off, does anyone ever sell old john boats here? or should i find one else where. second, i am big in kayak fishing but willing to take the plunge into a small boat. There are alot of ponds, and lakes around my area, and the marsh isn't far away. I live in the Houston area, so any help would be greatly appreciated....Thanks

Bay Chaser

Welcome to the site!

There are a few boats that pop up for sale on here from time to time, but your best bet would be to check your local Craigslist web page.. (https://www.craigslist.com).

There is almost always someone on to point you in the right direction when you're ready to mod your boat - so never hesitate to ask, that's what we're here for.

How small of a boat? Wildman has a 16 foot Terry that he started modding but has found a nice Panga to buy. We are proly going to Somerville to pick it up; maybe you can meet or something if it is a boat you are interested in. The Mods aren't complete but he has all (or most of) the material to complete it. 16 foot Terry, side console with a 35 HP 'Rude.

Just a thought...

Welcome aboard... Some dez guys really know their stuff about boat mods ... So I'm sure you'll have no problems getting help....JIGGY

There are plenty of boats around. Craigslist has them almost daily. Figure out what you want and how much you want to spend.
I live in Katy and I can help you if you need it.

Latest posts