New Trolling Motor for Aluminum Rig

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whj812

Reaction score
My wife went out and bought me a new trolling motor, and couldnt Hide it from me before Christmas...LOL I guess im gonna have to do somehting nice for her now.....Any ideas??

She bought a Minn Kota All Terrain 55lb thrust. Im thrilled to death with it!!!!

Its replacing my old trusty Motorguide Bill Dance Signature Series motor. It is still a great motor but it has some issues with steering sticking which getts annoying.

Ill post pics of the installation tomorrow night when I am finished mounting it up.

Here is a pic of the motor.

Attachments

• 100_1402.JPG
    100_1402.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,919
whj812 said:
My wife went out and bought me a new trolling motor, and couldnt Hide it from me before Christmas...LOL I guess im gonna have to do somehting nice for her now.....Any ideas??

Take her fishing and let her drive with the new trolling motor? :lol:

Where would she hide that thing, under the bed? Could you imagine early one morning looking for your socks and you find that shoved under. :eek: :lol:

It stayed in the back of her SUV for a couple of weeks. She finally needed to put stuff in there for work and need to get it out.....

She cant lift right now because of being pregnant so she got me to get it out the other day.

Yep, I just picked up a used 40 pound all terrain to replace my stupid powerdrive on my 12 footer. Haven't installed it, much less fished with it, yet I absolutely love it already.

whj812 said:

you can never go wrong sgopping for your with with a nice g loomis rod

Latest posts