New Tin

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One Legged Josh

Reaction score
Well I picked up my multi-purpose Erie/Catfish/Bass boat last week and took it out yesterday for a trial run. It is a Sea Nymph "fishing Machine" 16.5 footer with 10 rod holders, Gps fishfinder, bow mounted remote control trolling motor, a stainless steel trailer and a 40hp Yammy 2 stroke on the back. It ran great. I took it up to 28mph then backed it off, that was about 3/4 throttle. I took it 5 or 6 miles up the river, then plunged it into mother Erie. The waves were rolling 3 feet, so I didnt spend too long out there.
Oh yeah, It was COLD. Here are a few pics as promised.

Attachments

• DSC06644.jpg
    DSC06644.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 758
  • DSC06646.jpg
    DSC06646.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 758
  • DSC06672.jpg
    DSC06672.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 758
  • DSC06643.jpg
    DSC06643.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 758
danmyersmn said:
My neighbor has the same boat. Trust me when I tell you that it doesn't look better painted camo. ;)
Im going to steelflex the bottom and polish the top. No camo here, I hunt everything but waterfowl.

Thanks for all the comments guys, it will be getting some mods after I put some miles on it!

Sometimes cold weather fishing can be rough. The wife and I stay up the bayou when the cold comes ..... keeps out of the wind.
Good looking rig. What size tires on the trailer?

frank

lcdr frank said:
Sometimes cold weather fishing can be rough. The wife and I stay up the bayou when the cold comes ..... keeps out of the wind.
Good looking rig. What size tires on the trailer?

frank

They are 4.8 x 8, but they are brand new. I thought they looked crazy small when I saw it too.
Captain Ahab said:
Very sweet boat

Is the floor decked out? Please post a photo shot from above when you get time

Yes it is a flat (factory) deck. I will snap a few shot when I get a chance.

Latest posts