Maximum Capacities decals

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recon2g

Reaction score
Hi All, I posted on here looking for info on my new to me 1994 Sears Gamefisher 14'1" V, Thank you all for the help!! I found this site yesterday and thought I would post it in case someone needs it. It worked out good as you just fill in the blanks, Then I printed it. here is the link: https://www.letter-rite.com/Capacity_Decal_Flyer_3x4.pdf 8)MAX CAP SQUARE.jpg

I have contacted the boat manufacturer once (Alumacraft) and they sent me a new decal... I know not all companies are still in existence, but sometimes an email is all it takes to get it

russ010 said:
I have contacted the boat manufacturer once (Alumacraft) and they sent me a new decal... I know not all companies are still in existence, but sometimes an email is all it takes to get it

Hi Russ

Ya, I emailed sears and they will not do anything with the boats anymore as they do not sell them now..but I did try that...I was going to have one of the trophy places make one for me.
:)

Latest posts