You Dont need a trailer!!! Look at this!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyMonArker

Reaction score
This has got to be a tinboats member!!!! Talk about die hard!!

Attachments

• user34710_pic16188_1252433996.jpg
    user34710_pic16188_1252433996.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 794
That is really desperate :shock: . A guy tried to get me to by a 10 footer from him without a trailer and just shove it up in my Tahoe and I said "Oh no, too dangerous". But that takes the cake. I wouldn't want to be behind him very long on the road.

One of my sons friends sent me this. I hope none of the guys here take offense. I am merely pointing out how bad this tinboat-affliction can get !! lol!!

Im not big on having mt canoe hanging out the back of my truck much less trying to put it in a trunk of a taurus!!

Hey when ya gotta fish, ya gotta fish. If this guy ain't from middle GA, I'd be real suprised. My favorite is the dudes going down the road with a mattress and box spring on top of the Ford Exploder driving with one hand while he and his buddy try to hold the stuff on top of the truck. Classic. :lol:

gunny146 said:
Hey when ya gotta fish, ya gotta fish. If this guy ain't from middle GA, I'd be real suprised. My favorite is the dudes going down the road with a mattress and box spring on top of the Ford Exploder driving with one hand while he and his buddy try to hold the stuff on top of the truck. Classic. :lol:

Well It could Be from Arkansas, :shock: There was a Guy here Knocked the Back window out an mid 70 ies Chevy car and stuck the Boat in there, Hauled it to the river that Way!!! :lol:

Latest posts