Seating Setup

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandgeek1263

Reaction score
Can someone post their current combo of pedestals, bases and seats? (and how much they cost, quality, and efficiency)

I want something, cheap, removable, and comfortable. Any candidates?

I don't have a picture of it in my boat, but I use the seat spider from gander mountain. I can move it anywhere in my boat and I don't have to drill any holes.

spider mount.jpg

Don't be cheap when it comes to seating.You want to be comfortable when fishing.Tempress is what I getting to replace mine.They go on e-bay for around a $100 for a pair.

ditto, your gonna want to put a little bit more money in the seats. I thought the same thing and bought some of the cheap folding plastic seats, the kind with the little cushions and they were terrible. They cushions stayed wet no matter how long they dried and the seats would cut the circulation off to the ol' leg bones. I'm not saying spend crazy money. I found folding full cushion seats in the Sportman's Warehouse at BPS for 27 and change, these are much better.