basstracker

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vito

Reaction score
hey guys i have a 17 foot bass tracker, the plywood is rotten so i was thinkin of turning it into a duck boat. how hard would this be to do?

:WELCOME: Vito!

Thanks for joining! If the deck is used for supporting the boat structure, you could have some issue. As long as you plan for that you should be ok. What are your plans for the Duck boat? Just a level floor?

That boat is total junk. There's no use in doing anything with it. I will PM you with my address so you can send it to me, I'm a nice guy and don't mind taking it off your hands.

:---) :mrgreen:

Kidding. If it's in good shape, that could be an awesome boat for what you are using it for.

i figured i would make the decks a little bit smaller so i could haul decoys and all that good stuff in, i thought about buyin a 15x42 but i figured since i was going to have to redo it i might as well re do it to my likings. i would still fish out of it.

so i decided i wouldnt try to turn the 'tracker into a duck boat. was talkin to one of the guys i duck hunt with from alabama and he has a 2002 1648 war eagle that has been sittin in his shop for the past four years and he told me that he would take 4500 for the boat motor trailor and duck blind. he said he only had in in the water about 3 times.

Latest posts