big jon boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadkill280

Reaction score
i saw the pics of the jon boat he cut in half and widened.i dont think that will work for what i need in terms of strengh .i need a plan,idea,pics,or a blueprint of a 18 or 20 foot jon boat.i cant afford to buy a big one and need some help.i really want something 7 or 8 feet wide at top and 16 to 20 foot long.fiberglass is another option i could consider.i just need some help to get everything started in the right direction.to the one that replied before about the fiberglass boat where could i start in planning it.i can not afford the aluminum route right now.and even cosidered a steel work boat idea to work on.i am in the first stages of planning and design right now,thanks for all the help so far.

would you want it new or used if new, then check them out on the websites.lowe,tracker smokercraft they go on just look them up

I aint wanting a new one,i could really use a fixerupper for now.I want one big enough to put all my family in and to bowfish out of.that is the two main reasons for wanting a big boat.thanks

Latest posts