First post! Looking for PolarKraft info.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. I stumbled accross this website while looking for information for my boat. It's a PolarKraft 14ft semi-v jon boat. I am trying to find the age and model of this boat. All I have is the serial number, which is 14546. If anyone has some useful information, I would really appreciate it.

This boat was my grandfathers and I inhereted it several years ago. I plan to replace the rotted deck boards and install a casting platform. I searched the forum for boats like mine but haven't found any.

I recentely replaced the 7.5 hp merc and installed a 25 hp merc, 2 stroke. It goes really fast and I will probably replace the old plywood transom.

OOPS! I almost forgot, this website ROCKS! I have searched some of the projects that members have done and I am very impressed. I actually found this site on youtube. There are some great craftsmen here and the fact that everyone shares information like this is awesome.

Thanks for all of the help so far!

I emailed Polarkraft and this is what they sent me:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike,

I do not have any records of that serial number. It was built in Olive Branch, MS. That facility closed down in 2003 and production was moved to Syracuse , IN. We did not receive any records during the move. Sorry that I can’t help you.

Kevin Bragg

Polar Kraft / Warranty & Customer Service

[email protected]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest posts