Hey! new guy here!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansasnative

Reaction score
whats goin on guys? i found this site thru google while lookin for answers... my backstory is i had a decent 14 foot v-hull starcraft when my grandparents lived on a lake, when they moved i couldnt find a trailer for it so i was forced to part with it after it sat in my backyard for a while. then a while back i got a bad itch to find a decent boat with a trailer... i ended up finding a 14' 1967 flatbottom jon, trailer, and 40lb thrust minn kota endura for $250. i thought it was a 1436 but it ended up being a 1432... which is still ok for me ( i like kickin back when i fish). today i was given a 10hp motor for free! only has a broken pull rope! this place seems pretty cool and there's a lot of good people and info so ill be around for awhile!

btw... if anyone can help identify this boat please give it a shot! no form of id whatsoever! if it helps any, the bracing in the floor doesnt go up the sides. unfortunately this is the only pic i have right now and it was taken with a cell phone...
boat.jpg

The angle of the bow reminds me of a Monark. Welcome aboard.