transom pontoons

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan2193

Reaction score
Is there anyone on here that makes transom pontoons like the boat on the home screen?

A quick Google search yielded a company called Beavertail.

I'm sure there are others, this was just the first that was listed.

There was a guy on ebay the would make PODS to fit your boat.
Any welding shop that does aluminum can make a set for you.

Like lckstckn2smknbrls said, those are called pods and they are available from several manufacturers.

You can't just buy a stock sized set or have a random size set made. If they are not correctly sized for your boat and motor, you can have all sorts of planing and handling problems.

Yes, there is a guy on Tinboats who will build them. PM Sparkbr and he should be able to help you.

It would help out if you would fill out your profile so we can tell where you are from. I know one or two other guys who will custom make pods in other states.

Welcome to Tinboats.

I pmed sparkbr a while back and havent heard from him...

I'd really like to get my hands on a quality set of these, but I feel like it'll take a lot of fabrication on my part, because they have to be specifically made for your boat. I got a dvd and some info from beavertail, but I fail to see how they can just sell pods over the counter without knowing the angle of your transom and the bottom of your boat..