how to get water line stains off of boat?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VA Bassin

Reaction score
I was wondering how to get lake/river water line stains off the side of my grizzly with out taking paint off?? Ive tried simple cleaners and a scrub pad barely doing anything to the stain! Its some tough chit!! The boats only 1yr old so not like its been sitting for years. Any suggestions?

I would try TSP.

Just do a small area first to test.

I just paint over it and be done with it...

I would suggest the lemon juice also. vinegar works well t remove hard water stains also

Try GoJo without pumice. I learned this on my fiberglass boats. They would get scum and oil stains in the harbors. I would only do this before I waxed the hull because it removed the wax.

The answer is simple:

Bass Boat Saver

Its a product that is universal that a guy concocted in his kitchen and now makes buku bucks selling it online. An ex girlfriends father swore bye it, and finally gave me some to try and simply enough said, its all I use any more. One you pull your boat out of the water you can wipe her down with it. It works great.

I also use it on my tow vehicle as a wax. I have never seen my truck shine so much. Plus the shine lasts - even after a few rain showers (and no water marks). =D>

Just my 2 cents.

Latest posts