new member lots of projects

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have already completed most of the boat.i sanded and painted it. i also put new wood floors. still need seats and maybe some outdoor carpet. i have a 3 horse yamaha on it. i am going to try it out friday to see what other mods i can do to it. i will try to post some pics later.

thats a picture of my other project in the window to the left. it is a 1957 cadillac

Welcome, if you got archived photos of the progress, start a project thread and show us what you got and let us see the finished project when you complete it, we like pics here, A lot...

i also have another aluminum 1959 texas maid i am working on. too many projects. i have stripped this one down and started sanding it. it is lots of workBoat 3.jpgboat 001.jpgBoat 1.jpgboat.jpgboat 002.jpgBoat 2.jpg

Gordy52 said:
i also have another aluminum 1959 texas maid i am working on. too many projects. i have stripped this one down and started sanding it. it is lots of workView attachment 4View attachment 5View attachment 3View attachment 2View attachment 1

Forget the flat bottom, give us more pictures of this boat, as well as the Caddy in your picture. Most of y'all know that I have a distinct love for those antique covered bow aluminums, especially the split cockpit design, like yours. Only thing better is said design with aft helm.

ok i just finished the flat bottom and took some pics100_1043.JPG

Attachments

• 100_1044.JPG
    100_1044.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 490

Latest posts