What kind of Boat do you really want?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
Id like about a 18' tin Center console, Customized by me, with a 100hp merc 4 stroke on the back.. Im not into the big ol heavy bass boat thing, I wouldn't mind being able to run 45 or so on the water tho.

well for me i would like to have any boat right now i sold mine and still looking so for now two logs tied together with a bed sheet for a sail would be great :LOL2:

caten in wv said:
well for me i would like to have any boat right now i sold mine and still looking so for now two logs tied together with a bed sheet for a sail would be great :LOL2:

I got one, Ill even meet you half way, how much money you got? :)

I would like to have a 18ft. Glass boat with a 150. Preferably a BassCat with Evinrude. I think that a aluminuim rig of 18ft. would better suit my fishing style though.

Im with bugpac 18 tin center console. Local boat dealer carries seaark. He has got an 18 footer with plenty of storage,saltwater motor(100,I think) and a galvanized trailer. Really sweet boat!!

A 24' Lake and Bay tournament edition with a 3.0 liter Mercury. My wife said that I could get it if I could come up with the $70,000 cash. Anybody know any good street corners :lol:

42pr_3.jpg

I bought the fishing boat that I wanted in '08. :lol:

I would like either a 2010 Lund 2075 Pro-V IFS with a 300 Optimax 3.2 XS or a Hydra Sports 2900VX with 2x300 Yamaha V8 4stroke outboards for the big water for Salmon.

2010 Lund Pro-V 2075 IFS
960836831thumb550x410.jpg

Hydra Sports 2900VX
hydrasports2900vxfishin.jpg

1860 with 250 Etec HO outboard jet
1860f.jpg

Only thing I want different is instead of carpet, I want a perforated aluminum floor and two more seat bases on the back deck so two people can fish out the back of the boat. The decks can be carpeted or preferably coated with a rubberized coating. All I'd need is a nice aluminum bow fishing rail and she'd be good to go!

My buddy has the exact boat model in the picture above with a 150 Etec jet on it and it's SWEET boat to fish out of. I keep hoping he'll want to sell it and get an inboard and I can get it off of him for a good price. :mrgreen:

well i am going to get ride of the two logs tied together and go with the 14 ft semiv i just picked up but with all the work done thats needs done on it done

Salmon_Slayer_2008_Lund said:
I would like either a 2010 Lund 2075 Pro-V IFS with a 300 Optimax 3.2 XS or a Hydra Sports 2900VX with 2x300 Yamaha V8 4stroke outboards for the big water for Salmon.

Or 1 of each, right? :D

Loggerhead Mike said:
a brand spankin new bullit or nitro
boy that is a real swing in choices..
one will run over 80mph the other is a lead sled..
If i had to upgrade i would go with another triton but I might power the new one with a merc..250xs pro

Latest posts