well got the 1542 tracker

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poolie

Reaction score
Congratulations!! We need pics when you get it. Bugpac didn't steer you wrong... bigger is better. You'll be happy with it :)

Congrats on the boat. Look forward to seeing it, and after going to Bass Pro, you'll be glad you live 100 miles away. Sometimes I wish I didn't live so close.

In the meantime, sounds like you need some aluminum epoxy for your holes. Comes in a stick that you knead together. It cures hard as a rock and can be sanded then painted. Home Depot by me sells it, as do most hardware stores and auto parts stores.

I am sure you will be happy with the bigger boat.And you did good.NOW.......
show pics. as soon as you get it home.

Yup, I have a 1548 from Al-weld. Great fishing platform. I have a 25 Hp Mariner and the boat will skim along on good water nearly 35 Mph (GPS)

I nap in the boat some days. Whatta pleasure.
One more great benefit, most guys haven't had the pleasure....During a storm, my motor quit and I had to sit on the front of the boat and paddle toward shore and shelter.
You just cant do that on a pointy boat. :roll:

AlWeld.jpg

Congrats on the new boat.You should be pleased with it.

I'm with Brine on the BPS thing.Our's is 45mi away and that is still too close.The wife and I are making our yearly trek there tonite.Expecting to shell out about $500 or so_Oh well,you only live ONCE.

First off, Jim and moderators would never tolerate that BS from us. We're all here because we enjoy tin boats, sharing information about them, fishing and generally having a good time. Lots of knowledge and greats guys on here.

We're glad your here.

Poolie

boater1234 said:
thanks for all the positive posts it is kinda nice to hear everyone say positive things.over at iboats they are a bunch or jackasses and i had words with a few people there because thet are so judgemental and have no right to put people down the way they do.i wrote a post and some how i hit a button and every word not letter was capitalized and their telling me i'm stupid and did i graduate highschool and all kinds of other nasty things,so u know what i did went over some of their posts and boy like they got room to talk illiterate jerks,90%of them can't even spell half their words right.so i sent them all private messages and they did not like that to much and apoligesed to me but they can still screw off because it happened to many times and i got fed up with it.i learn way more over here anyway.if these 2 sites are aphilitated with eachother i'm sorry for the remarks but a person can only handle so much.thanks eveyone when i get it home this weekend i will post a pic if i can figure out how to do it. thanks again.

welcome to your "NEW" family! We don't put down, talk about or none of that nonsense... which is why this is the BEST site on the internet. PERIOD.

Thanks to Jim and all the moderators for keeping that trash outta here =D>

Nice grab on the boat by the way - that is going to be a pleasure to work on... let us play along!

This is a great site, It is the best I have been on yet, Not just boat related I am pretty much a internet Junkie, I have over 30000 post in cyberworld... Whatever you do, Dont google my name. :) It can be tuff making a monetary decision on your own, thats what is nice about having so many friends in so many places that have experienced so many different things... :)

Latest posts