benches

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cullen

Reaction score
how do u remove a bench seat .i need room and would like to add a flooor . thanks for any info

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 783
well buddy i have teh same issue. if u got support under ur bench then yes u can remove it . if u dont i wouldnt touch it because they are holding the boat walls ... so think about it before u do anything fisrt.. there are few posts about removing those brouse the forum and u might find an answer .. there are few ideas out there

Personnally, I would leave the structure of that boat alone. There is nothing wrong with your boat the way it is. The boat looks very good and very water ready. Summer's comin'... If you start messin' around with it too much, There is a chance that things will come loose(rivets ect).
Spent your time and money on better things. There are some really nice decked and floored boats on here, but, I think some people get carried away a bit. Sort of like trying to please or keep up with others. It's almost become a competition on who can out do the other guy. It seems almost ridiculous. You want a deck boat/bass boat. Go buy one. Most boats were designed the way they are for a very good reason, why mess with it. I think it de-values a boat in certain cases. I personally wouldn't consider buying a boat that looked like it was home made, beacause you don't know what's underneath it all....
Please don't take any offence, It's just my opinion.... :roll:

PS...
There are 2 VERY repetitive Questions or things that occur on the site....
#1. How do I deck my boat?
#2. How do I fix my boat It's leaking @ the rivets?

That makes perfect sense to me "not".... :p

Check out RBuffordTJ build. He came up with a nice bench mod.

Your boat looks great. You could make some storage under your front deck, or even make your fron deck cover your bench seat. Your boat does really looks great.

thanks everyone i done some horse trading with a friend.got a gas tank to go behind the rear seat now i have to figure out a way to add storage under front deck

yes u can do the front deck close to my what im redy to do .. anyways good luck with your project

Attachments

• DSC04068kkkk.jpg
    DSC04068kkkk.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 626