wow i got crazy options on 1648

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caveman

Reaction score
Just slow down................

No disrespect but it sounds to me like you are not sure as of what you want or best suits your needs.

You got a NEW boat that was what you wanted? Then sold ?

Then post about put a deposit on anther now this?

NO , flame here or disrespect meant.............

Just get what best suits you needs if you are just buying boats to resale then just say so.

No disrespect meant
mike
ps up date location so members my be able to help you out with good deals.

Yeah, a little hard to read, plus many members will look at that long paragraph and move on. But, here's my opinion.

You're a wheelin and dealin type of guy, and it can really pay off from time to time. You're faced with a situation that doesn't pop up very often (boats with paint issues right out of production). The dealer is repainting to factory specs, but will not include a warranty for the paint.

A $500 discount seems reasonable, especially when considering you'll still receive a freshly coated boat. $1550 for a brand new 1648 Lowe is a hell of a deal. If I did not have a boat, and was serious about buying, it would be hard not to go with that particular product.

To each their own. If you get the deal, it sounds like a trailer and a motor aren't too difficult for you since you're constantly buying and selling. Or, you could buy used and potentially save even more for an overall package.

The deal for a new boat is there; you just have to decide whether or not to buy new or used. If you're wanting new, I think its a good deal.

You could buy both, list both, keep the one that doesn't sell. Or just get the one that in your heart you know you really want, that way you won't be asking yourself " what if " and not fully enjoying your brand new boat. Good luck post pics

Sounds like getting a deal is most important.

That said, I'd get the Lowe and forget the dealer repainting it for free. That has to cost him several hundred in labor and material.

Have him knock another $300-$400 off the price and buy as is.

Sorry the deal didn't go through for you. Fuel for these trips must be getting expensive for you, as I'm guessing you're taking a gas-guzzling tow vehicle with you (in anticipation of buying).

I would suggest looking at a nice used rig on craigslist. Depending on your market it could be alot less than you would imagine for a nice 16' boat.

Over 5O $ you walked after driving how many miles????????????????????

#-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o

Good luck and i hope you find the deal of the life time because that was a good deal you pasted up.................