What brand of boat says Generation 2 on the side?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

authentic

Reaction score
I have a friend whose dad has a 16' mod-v, that he said he'd be interested in selling. I called him about it today, and he didn't have the title handy, but said it says it's a 90s boat and it says Generation 2 on the side. It comes w/a working 50hp Johnson & side console. It's on a nice, newer trailer. He said he'd probably ask $2,000 and negotiate from there. The problem is, he lives 3 hours away, and I'd like to find some pictures, or figure out exactly what it is, before moving forward much. Obviously, I'll be asking him to send me a few pictures, but I was curious if maybe you guys could help me put some of the pieces together tonight.

Could you get a pic of it? I know the older G3 boats read "Generation III" on the sides....maybe one of the roman numerals came off?

9BA7PBRDOE4EVA3HVN.jpg

I'll be getting pics in the next week. I just called him, kind of out of the blue this afternoon, so he wasn't really prepared. I would bet that is what it is. As soon as I have pics, I'll post them up.