Inside bottom of boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lag1996

Reaction score
Hey all, Looking to use rhino liner, dura liner or something simalar to coat the inside floor of my V bottom alumniam boat, How well will this work? and does anyone have any pics?

google durabak
they have pictures of marine applications. they will also send you a small sample of your choice of colors.

hope that helps

Damifinow fish

Saturday we just finished putting down Herculiner on the bottom inside of our 14' Sea Nymph, so far I believe that it is going to work well. It took 1 gallon to do our boat, we finished the sides with black paint. We have some decking built and I think I am going to put down the rubber kitchen non-slip flooring over the Herculiner. Purpose is to be able to take it out. I believe this is going to work well, Hope that helps.https://www.tinboats.net/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=21&t=12595#

thanks for the info , Thats what im looking to do, How much prep was there and do u have any pics?

Spray lined over the gunwales with OD green liner.

IMG_0937.jpg

Just applied Herculiner yesterday to the interior sides of our jon...worked well and it looks great too. Look at my link and go to page 6.

Latest posts