well got a 12/36 alumacraft on craigslist.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smoking deal. i usally go on craigs buy fix them up and sell for doubel . i trying to buy my self a nice nice aluminum boat ..

Im beginning to wonder if your more interested in boating/fishing or just selling boats. Good deals make me happy too, but not as happy as time on the water :) Lets see some fish pictures

boater, who called it?

I believe he goes by dyeguy1212
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats on the find.. this time of year you never know what you'll come across

boater1234 said:
caveman i have to reset the date everytime i turn the camera on i got sick and tired of resetting it so belive me pics are accurate.what reason do i have to fib about a boat if i don't have one i would tell u i'm a straight up person and don't bs people.i sold the 8hp 4stroke outboard i just bought a few days ago for $900 and got $1400 so i am going to take the profits of that and a place is willing to give me $180 more than i paid for the boat which is $580 in trade.so i am going to buy brand new just need to sit down and weigh pros and cons of the three boats i want.all alumacraft,1442 no center seat 1442 with a center gravity livewell that will have to be rigged with a filter system or the 1436 with the center seat storage.it is tough for me i'm trying to get the best bang for the buck,i will think till the weekend and make a decision sunday and buy monday.I want the 1442 but i do not know which one they both have a advantage.the ncs has a nice solid 5ft front deck which is sweet for fishing off of but there is no center seat to balance the weight of alot of people going out on it.if i buy the ncs which is the way i'm thinking what could i put in the middle of the boat for a seat that would not take up alot of room,and i move around the boat alot when i fish so i hate jumping over the center seat when it is in my way.if anyone has fought a big snook here they know the fish will do circles around the boat because they are powerhouses and u need to move with them or your in trouble with line in the propeller or in a trolling motor or anything else.belive me when i start fishing u guys will get sick of all the pics of big fish i catch,i'm a fishing machine and i will show u instead of telling u,belive me i love fishing it is my life but right now it is about staying afloat in my house,so i'm making mad money buying and selling and the profits and hard work will pay for my new boat i'm getting.my main concern is not me it is my wife and child first then me as bad as i want a boat,if i had money i would buy a 1852 lowe big jon and that is my final goal in a few years time,1852 big jon and a 40hp etec what a combo that will be.ok i think that is enough for now.

Just a side note.... sometimes numbers(dollar amounts) piss people off. So you came out good on the merc... leave it at that. The buyer could be joining tinboats.net right now(chances are pretty good, considering his purchase). He dont want to know you only paid $900. Modesty is key in good business. :-k

Latest posts