Here is what i am wanting to do..

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugpac

Reaction score
If i can sell my boat i plan to drive to Alabama to pick one of these in a 17' or 18' 52".. I will build my own trailer and work on the boat through the summer, keeping it fishable while doing so, It actually costs more to order one without any seat, I have debated scratch building one, but just do not have the time to do so.. anyhow weldbuilt 17/52 I want a 18/52 they are 2150.00...

1752f22502big.jpg

the weldbilt are very solid, I decided i want to deck my own, and it doesnt make much sense to rip mine apart and start over.. so i am gonna sell it and buy new, plus i really want a true flat, and not a mod v, I have big plans, just need the moons to align to make it all happen... I did talk with them the other day on the new one, he said a small deposit would hold a stock boat for 3 or 4 weeks till i could get there to pick it up, very very cool people at Backwoodslanding.com in alabama..

the 18/52 is about 2200, the 16/48 for around 1650.. so the other sizes vary in between, and all can have live wells, finished floors etc for additional cost of course...

here is a price sheet, yes because they are bare bones stock on the prices... But we as modifiers like them bare naked... :)

https://www.backwoodslanding.com/special-order.html

are you going to keep it electric only or get an outboard for it? When I buy a boat later this year it will be from them, they are great guys and I have heard nothing but positive experiences in dealing with them.

pauley said:
are you going to keep it electric only or get an outboard for it? When I buy a boat later this year it will be from them, they are great guys and I have heard nothing but positive experiences in dealing with them.

Plan to be electric only, with capability to throw a 15 in a 9.9 dress tiller steer on when i need..