1989 Pro Craft 1650 V Mecury 150

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nevillizer

Reaction score
Need some info. 1989 Pro Fraft 1650 (fiberglass boat) with a 1989 Mecury (V6) Black Max 150 hp. Boat is solid but needs carpet. Motor need a piston replaced (was told could run from $1800 to $3000. Has a SS prop, two live wells, locking rod box, trolling motor, boat cover, all seats in fair shape, trailer is good with disc breaks, all electronic work. I cant get a good value online as it does not take into account for the motor. What is a reasonable price for this rig? Thanks in advance for the help.

Attachments

• Web Mikes Boat 005.jpg
    Web Mikes Boat 005.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 536
  • Web Mikes Boat 004.jpg
    Web Mikes Boat 004.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 535
  • Web Mikes Boat 002.jpg
    Web Mikes Boat 002.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 535
  • Web Mikes Boat 006.jpg
    Web Mikes Boat 006.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 535
looks like it has been sitting for a while...
I would say $1500 t $1800 as it sits then when you replace the piston your looking at 3 to 4 grand total for the boat
that seems like a fair price to me..
remember you may have other problems with the boat/motor that you don't know about

It's been sitting in storage for about 18 months. The back of the boat cover blew off partially so there is a lot of leaves in it. I was looking atthe carpet and you can scrape it off with a putty knife.

For a boat in that condition with a non working motor... $700, tops if not less.. IMO.

I say that because I sold an older glass boat in one hell of a lot better condition than that just the year before last and dang near had to give it away ($2k). My boat needed nothing but a water pump impeller and looked like brand new... even the trailer.

Latest posts