look what i just picked up

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusmir

Reaction score
this is great sled jet boat
640$
trailer good
no leaks
16ft long
im excited new projet

Attachments

• GetAttachmentkkkk.jpg
    GetAttachmentkkkk.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,445
  • GetAttachmentlkjhgguh.jpg
    GetAttachmentlkjhgguh.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,445
this sled is well built . no leaks thats a plus. its very strong suported.
1st thing that im going to do is sell my 18 ft smoker craft.
2nd thing sell my 14ft jon boat smoler craft
3rd work on this bad boy ;)
but probably i sill paint the insides.
any ideas should i leave the outside like it is. its polished aluminum

Im sure i could use a stoll to steer just need to build a box so i can mount the stoll . Im so busy with work now its crazy . I cant even finish my other stuff and sell it.

Ok i lied . I started working today on it . Im gonna redo the wood on the trailer snd recarpet it and tomorow maybe i will do some light sandind and clean up the inside and remove screws and other old stuff

Quick question im thinking of painting the inside ' the old stuff thats on there its sticking pretty good i tried going with agrinder its hatd comming oofffanyways should i justrough itupand paint over or .., im thinking about doing it today! I need fast responses

if it's not coming off with the grinder, I would rough it up and start painting... One thing you might want to do after your first coat is lightly wet sand it with some 300 grit paper, then put another coat on it. That should take care of anything

Ok sounds good . Do i sand it by hand or belt sander or how. Before painting and after how willdo it

well it sent good except when i got redy to spray . it started to get windy and sun went under the clouds i was like man shy god, hehe anyways i probably will do it in 2 days or tomorow

i thought i could still do it but it started raining o well
what u think how much this thing is worth when its in 100 % working condition and done .
[-o< :arrow:

ok i painted the inside with dead grass flat polyurathane enamle .. dont like it but i had some letf over. very easy not sratcable but its visable like a scrats very bad. anyways . went with some flat spray can over with my stencils. and will tomorow or the next day do some stencils with gloss spray can . i hope its going to turn out nice anyways here she is ..

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 229
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg