New here and would love your input

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Wilson

Reaction score
Please be gentle...boating newbie here.

The boat pictured was given to me about 12 years ago and was promptly stored under my deck.
Since then, I have a new place on the water and a soon to be ex-wife so I can get on with fishing :)

As I know precious little, I can offer that the boat is 12' long and 55" wide. No idea on even what brand it is.
I have a 7.5 outboard on the way and am really wondering what I can do here.

I'd like to consider better seating and a livewell. It also looks like I will need to add lights.

I plan on chasing Rockfish up and down the flats here on the Northern Chesapeake.

Looks like you guys have a wonderful resourse here and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

• mar 24 boat1.jpg
    mar 24 boat1.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 265
  • mar 24 boat2.jpg
    mar 24 boat2.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 265
:WELCOME: aboard. You can find alot of good info, as you already know, on here. My advice, ask specific questions, and back it up with pictures and everyone will ring in and give you all the help you need. Good luck with yer mod.

Welcome aboard!

I am fairly new to these boats as well, but will say, there are a lot of good people on here to offer up help. I was hesitent to ask a few questions, but when I did I got the answers I needed to get my boat together. Its still a work in progress but looks a lot better then when I brought mine home.

Latest posts