TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello gang,My name is Charles,however most people call me Chaz or Bent(Dont ask).Im new but im not one to entirley take advantage of the forum.I would like to thank all who have posted as i plan on useing any and all info to get my 1982 16 foot starcraft bay worthy.If anyone has any tips on the Starcraft,please feel free to message meboat4.jpg

Attachments

• boat 2.jpg
    boat 2.jpg
    289.8 KB · Views: 708
Wow......what are the odds??? My Name is Charles and I also go by Chaz, I've only ever met one other person with this name....well looks like a wonderful boat to start on. What kind of plans for it ya got? Casting deck? Livewell? Storage?

Welcom aboard!!!!

Thats pretty comical that you have a shop vac to take out the old floor my buddy just did the same thing with his starcraft. all he needed to remove the floor was his shop vac. have a good looking forward to seeing what you do with her.

You can gets lot of info on www.iboats.com
There are a bunch of guy that love old starcrafts. Look in the restoration forum.

Welcome aboard and let us know what your plans are and just about everyone here can help you with some pointers.

Latest posts