Thanks for all the help but need more

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huntinfool

Reaction score
I would go aluminum floor for the weight, and corossion issues (no rot unless in salt water). But if you drop something heavy on it, you could dent the floor. As long as you have enough supports under the floor with the foam you should have a great floor. I would put one in mine, but I would need quite a bit and I just can't afford it right now. Wood is cheap and that is what I am going to put in for now.

Boater1234,
As i said in your other post right after u said u was getting this boat go with ALUM. as it will last longer and it will help in resale,AND we know that is very ,very important to u. :mrgreen:

There is no real comparison in performance. If you want the best go aluminum. If you want it easier and cheaper go wood.

Correct me if i am wrong.when you first started posting here u asked what size boat ." I said 1648" And you ran around the tree and got this and that.........
Now u have a 1648 and asking for in put my in put is alum but u never want to here in put...Just start a new tread.....................
In the end it is your boat if you even have one so Good luck...................................

I truly wish you the best of luck with this or what ever boat that comes your way as you have had so many you must be a very bright young man in this field and should start your own business in this.

BEST WHISHES

Yes no balls but i have it and it is paid for so that works for me, I am in no rush to go any where fast when i am on the water.
As that is my time to slow down and take it easy.....................

THE DAYS OF OUR LIVE :LOL2:

Latest posts