New Guy here!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddierod

Reaction score
Hello new guy here from Syracuse NY!! So 1st, I found this site from another site so I had to check it out. I have a 14', old, wide alum. boat, deep and sturdy. It used to have a console in it and was taken out at some time before i bought it. I love this boat because I can stand in it a feel I'm not going to take a dive! 2 years ago I put a 2x10 board across the rear seat and insalled
a lean 1/2 seat like the bass guys use. Bad idea!! No where to put my feet and now I really feel like I'm going for a dive! So here I am looking for ideas to maybe put some sort of floor or partial floor to support myself. Anyway I'm up for ideas and if anyone can put me in the right direction would be helpful. Oh the boat is called a Wolverine anyone hear of this make? Love Crappie fishing, been getting into them already. Also have a backup motor in my basement 1958 18hp Johnson Seahorse runs great but sticking with the 10 hp for now...pictures to come on those Crappies....Thanx all......EddieRod

:WELCOME:

Might be easier for most of us to guide you if you can post some pics of your boat.

Brine said:
:WELCOME:

Might be easier for most of us to guide you if you can post some pics of your boat.
Will do when I can get up to camp and flip it over on the trailer,snows been gone for a few weeks now so need to get up to clean and do some yard work.

eddierod said:
Will do when I can get up to camp and flip it over on the trailer,snows been gone for a few weeks now so need to get up to clean and do some yard work.

Sounds good. Also, you may want to update your profile (User control panel) and post what part of the world you live.

Latest posts