Portable spot light mounting.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassNBob

Reaction score
Here's something I made yesterday to get ready to night fish. I can move this around in the front of the boat while fishing or set the spot light on the console.

Attachments

• DSC00205.JPG
    DSC00205.JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 481
  • DSC00207.JPG
    DSC00207.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 481
  • DSC00209.JPG
    DSC00209.JPG
    160.4 KB · Views: 481
  • DSC00211.JPG
    DSC00211.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 481
Thats sweet! I wanna do the same thing with m ine. Bass pro has a smaller one thats white, it looks all streamlined and cool. I'm pretty sure it has a wired remote. I want to permanently mount it in the bow area. I dont do much night fishing, but if I had that, I would...

Great job BasNBob, If I get down to DH this year, we can try it out together - or, If I'm golfing late at Crooked Creek, maybe I can borrow it, or you can just light up the 7th tee box for me :lol: (BassNBob lives right next to the 6th green/7th tee box at a golf course I go to when I'm visiting my in-laws in TN - we stopped in to visit him after our Dale Hollow trip last year when I was playing golf with Legbrkr on our way to Jellico from Dale Hollow). He didn't offer me any more "shine" but that's okay - I'd had enough from a night earlier :) :)

Latest posts