Boat Value

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Specknreds

Reaction score
I'm thinking about selling one of my boats. :( Just thinking!!!!!! My dear "MarshMaster" Alweld is just going to be sitting since I bought another boat. What do you think is a fare/high asking price? Remember I do not have to sell it.

I'm including what it cost new...
'07 14' Alweld V V series ~$2200 in '07, front casting deck and rear bench seat.
04/03 25hp 4-stroke Yamaha w/12 pitch prop ~$2900 Has hours on it but in great shape
Trailer is a Magic Tilt (I think, I will confirm), but had to register/title it as homemade. $??? with new axle, springs, hubs, rims, tires, and LED lights

Acc. and mods...
1 year old Minn Kota Edge 45lb thrust (I think, I will confirm) ~$300
Brand new 6 gallon gas tank w/gage
6 month old deep cycle battery, the biggest marine one Walmart sells
Eagle 245DS depthfinder
Aluminum Diamond plate floor
Front bicycle style seat with mount and poles
Middle regular seat w/mounts
Back drivers seat w/mounts
6" round porthole hatch to front deck (access to under side of deck for wiring and seat mounts)
Large Hatch in back seat makes huge storage compartment
Electronics shelf
5 1/2" jackplate
pods

I know some of these things have no real value, but a lot of blood, sweat, and tears have gone into this boat. It's a proven fish catcher. That has to be worth something :D. Oh yea, it has a Tinboats sticker on the back$$$$$$

Attachments

• 2009_0902pods20004.JPG
    2009_0902pods20004.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 390
It all depends on the value of boats in your area.
Probably expect to get around half of what you got into it.
Just price it moderately high and go down from there since you can't go back up.
Be careful of where you store the boat/motor since some loser might come back when your gone and help himself to your stuff.

Latest posts