Michiganders check it out

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen this too, the other day. I just don't like tracker's too much. That one is pretty shallow and thin. And a 54 year old 5.5 hp is not worth an extra $300. Would be ok with a trailer but no trailer comes with the sale.

unless it was listed on another city it just went up yesterday. $400 dollars for a 2003 14ft tracker???? You can not like tracker as a company all you want but don't discredit this boat. Yeah its a flatbottom so it can be shallow, you know that whole weight dispersal thing.

What is your deal man???? First you basically say that the sea nymph I bought is crap, then you go and show everyone this. And I think $400.00 for a 7 year old tracker is not the best deal around, Considering you can buy a brand new one (1436 quoted directly from tracker, call them yourself if you like) for a whooping $629.99, Maybe you should do your homework.

woa bud I never said it was crap just thought you could get a better deal. Isn't that why you posted to get peoples advice and opinions? its up to you wether or not to take the advice or listen to the opinions. He's asking 400 so 350 would take it home most likely and thats half of what it costs new so in my opinion thats a good deal and thats why I posted it. im not gonna go back and forth arguing so if I offended you I apologize.

Latest posts