Silly Question...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So as I keep working on my modded jon, I ran into an interesting question. I've got a bow mounted TM on it, transducer mounted to the motor. Cable is ran up the shaft of the motor and zip tied on. My question is, what do you guys do with the extra transducer wiring that lays on the deck? Or do you guys just tuck it away and hide it when the TM is deployed in the water? I need to figure out a cleaner way to store the wiring when it's in use and when it's not....

nathanielrthomas said:
Roll it up neatly and tape it up with electrical tape. I tuck mine away under my trolling motor mount.

I'm not talking about all of the extra cable. I've got a 20' cable, most of which is rolled up nice and neatly and stored under the mount. Just the extra foot or two thats on the deck when the motor is stowed.

SoFlaBassAddict said:
nathanielrthomas said:
Roll it up neatly and tape it up with electrical tape. I tuck mine away under my trolling motor mount.

I'm not talking about all of the extra cable. I've got a 20' cable, most of which is rolled up nice and neatly and stored under the mount. Just the extra foot or two thats on the deck when the motor is stowed.

Oh my bad, Mine just kinda hangs there. i tuck it under the mount when Im travelling, but on the water it sticks out. I havent figured out anything to do with that yet. Sorry I couldnt help you.

Latest posts