swivl-eze pedestal mount

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2007NNBS

Reaction score
can somebody tell me the dimension from the top of the plate to the bottom of the shaft on the bottom of the plate?

well i was gonna make me a frame to mount the base to like this...

CMCSCSTEEL-Model.jpg

i was going to use 1x3x1/8 wall tubing and was hoping it would be high enough that the post wont hit my floor first...this is going where i am mounting my driver and passenger seat at.

I am installing one in a Blue Wave boat today. The depth that it goes in is 4". The top is 7x7 and it will need at least 4" maybe a hair more.

Well that aint gonna work then...ill have to get a hole saw and drill a hole in my floor then

Well i think i may make me a 6" tall by 10" wide frame and carpet it like i did on my deck frames since i have 40' of the 1x1x1/8 angle and 2 sheets of aluminum left. Then i could put a hinge on the top part so i could store my navi lights and such under there. What do yall think?

be careful with the hinges on a seat... one wrong lean and you'll be in the floor of the boat!

don't ask how I know... #-o. I would put a door on the sides of the seat - not hinge the top

russ010 said:
be careful with the hinges on a seat... one wrong lean and you'll be in the floor of the boat!

don't ask how I know... #-o. I would put a door on the sides of the seat - not hinge the top

Well i was thinking of hinging the whole top both seats would come up together...it will be one complete door

Latest posts