New Tracker 1542

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaitCaster

Reaction score
Picked 'er up last night! Fishing anyone? :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_1798.JPG
    IMG_1798.JPG
    198.9 KB · Views: 1,222
  • IMG_1799.JPG
    IMG_1799.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 1,222
  • IMG_1800.JPG
    IMG_1800.JPG
    194.8 KB · Views: 1,222
Nice clean slate, eh? did you buy new? Also like the house, really nice. Is that street cobblestone or your driveway that has pavers?

This is the same boat I'm saving for now. Hopefully I will have one in my possesion in about a month. What was the total out the door for the hull?

G3_Guy said:
Very Nice! What type of mods do you have in mind?

Next step is to get an outboard. I just finished rebuilding the trailer so I want to take a break and do some fishing before I get working on the boat! Eventually, I will put a casting platform on the front and add some hatches for storage in the seats.

Froggy said:
Very nice! thats a Nothern fish on your avatar.....where are you located?

Yep, that's an 8 lb Northern Pike in the picture. I'm from Southern Ontario. Fish was caught last sumer on Six Mile Lake in Muskoka.

carolinasled said:
This is the same boat I'm saving for now. Hopefully I will have one in my possesion in about a month. What was the total out the door for the hull?

I think you will be happy with it. It's actually quite a bit bigger than I expected, once I got it into the driveway!

Awesome! I was wondering what you were gonna put on that trailer you redid. Welcome to the tracker family. It looks like you have the built in livewell in the middle seat. Mine does also but im going to cut out the seat and install the livewell right in front of the console so I can keep the same thru hull hole. I haven't been able to find anyone on here that uses the factory livewell and Im not sure how I am gonna set that all up. Anyway sweet boat and good luck with the mods.

basshunter25 said:
Awesome! I was wondering what you were gonna put on that trailer you redid. Welcome to the tracker family. It looks like you have the built in livewell in the middle seat. Mine does also but im going to cut out the seat and install the livewell right in front of the console so I can keep the same thru hull hole. I haven't been able to find anyone on here that uses the factory livewell and Im not sure how I am gonna set that all up. Anyway sweet boat and good luck with the mods.

Thanks. Yeah, the livewell appears to be pretty useless to me. You can get a bunch of Plano boxes in it! I was thinking I might just buy an aerator and fill it with a bucket. Probably will fill it with ice and beer most of the time!

I bet you could wire and plumb up that livewell to work. It would take a lot of cutting.

You might want to extent your bunks on your trailer about another foot and a half, because once you throw a motor on it, you will have no support on the transom.

Alumacraft said:
You might want to extent your bunks on your trailer about another foot and a half, because once you throw a motor on it, you will have no support on the transom.

Thanks for the advice. After taking that picture I actually moved the winch post and jack forward so there wouldn't be so much overhang at the back. I also have a transom saver for the trailer.