Need a favor - Please - Takes just a minute...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
If you have a front deck - can you measure how far your seat (the center of the seat mount) is from the front of the boat? I have a foot controlled tolling motor, so I need space to put that too. What is a comfortable distance? I get one shot to put the boat together right the first time.

Also how far is your back seat from the rear of the boat?

I should have measured these things before I disassembled :(

THANKS!

Will

i can look when I get home tonight... but I have no idea when that will be - it's audit time at work :roll:

ttt - anyone have any suggestions on how far back to mount the seat? I think I have plenty of room but just would like the reinforcement.

Working on this tomorrow late morning/early afternoon so any helps before then get a big Tinboats Thanks!

8)

dang I forgot all about this - I'm again at work... a;lkfewoifnq289[p3 r :LOL2: but I'll measure it when I get home.

But, I think my front deck is 48" from very front of the boat to the rear of the casting deck, and the center of the mount I do believe is 44" from the front.

I do know I'm adding an additional 2 feet to the rear of the casting deck because I dang near fall in the middle of the boat every time I turn in the seat to fish from the sides...

On my other boat, I just put a chair up on the front deck. Then I put everything up like it would be and moved them around til it felt comfortable.

Mine is in a buddies garage. My seat is about 1.5 feet in front of the middle bench. My battery is infront of the bench but behind the seat mount. My trolling motor foot is loose and can be moved anywhere. I like it that way better than being mounted as I change positions all the time when running the front due to hip issues. Check out my pictures in my build thread to give u an idea

Latest posts