trolling motor mounting

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mangelcc

Reaction score
I have a hand controlled trolling motor that I am trying to mount on the front of my mv jon boat and was wondering if any one had any ideas??????

They sell a small craft bow motor mount through cabela's. Or you could look at them and try and build your own.

adt187 said:
They sell a small craft bow motor mount through cabela's. Or you could look at them and try and build your own.

The mount that Cabelas sells does not get good reviews. There are quite a few mods on this site where guys have built bow brackets for transom mount trolling motors.

Well I found a great deal on a used foot controlled motor guide trolling motor. So no more worries on trying to mount the hand controlled motor, so if there is any one interested in the minn kota trolling motor that I have, its a 50 thrust, decent shape, pulls my 1448 great, let me know. Shipping is probably high, but if you live in eastern NC, come and get it. If you want to pay shipping thats fine too. The motor is FREE. PM me if you want it. Thanks.

Heres some pics with new trolling motor. I had to build it up a little for the motor to work. I really like the quick release so I can take the whole trolling motor off.

Attachments

• IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 431
Just need to get out my hole saw and cut out hole for power supply to battery

Attachments

• IMG_0101.JPG
    IMG_0101.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 431

Latest posts